Spousal Support Advisory Guidlines Calculator
- Fully integrated into the current ChildView® program
- Automatically determines the appropriate formula based on the data input (e.g. without child support, with child support, custodial parent)
- Concise, informative reporting
- Uses a common data source
- Suggested duration for support is automatically calculated
- Automatically factors in S.7 special expenses and "notional" child support in the "with child support" calculations
- Up to eight iterations between the low and high end of the range of support may be calculated
- With the click of a button, the results flow directly to the ChildView® "Spousal Support Analyzer"
"Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines: The Revised User’s Guide - April 2016"